Friday, December 2, 2011

Blog Post # 14

dictionary


List of resources
Jose Picardo Educational Blog
I thought the list of resources were an amazing tool for teachers to have at their finger tips. I really don't think after taking this course that any of us can say we want to incorporate technology but don't know where to start. There has been so many resources available to us through this experience. I am thankful that this class has enriched my knowledge of technology and the things that are out there for not only teachers but students. This list is a great place to start if you need help knowing what to do.

I will also make use of Top Ten Tips for Using Technology in the Classroom He did highlight a lot of things we covered in this class. If we had watched this at the beginning of the semester I would have been overwhelmed thinking how do you even do half of the things mentioned, but after taking this class I can totally feel comfortable with creating a blog or using skype along with many other things. I guess one of the things I am not up to date on would be gadgets. I do not own a iphone or any other gadget but I am now really anxious to purchase at least a ipad in the near future and make good use of it. I think he was right in making the point of using music because kids connect with music and incorporating it into learning will make it fun for them. I also liked the point of incorporating interactive activities focusing on your students own strengths and weaknesses. These tips will defiantly something I will build on for my own classroom in the future.
lightbulb

No comments:

Post a Comment