Sunday, November 13, 2011

Skype Inverview

I interviewed Mr. John Hobbs from Chickasaw School of Math and Science for my Skype. We had technical difficulties and when we finally got everything working and the interview went great and was very informative. I made a mistake and it did not capture our conversation like I thought I was. I have tried everything but I somehow did not do it right. Mr. Hobbs was having computer issues and had to go to a computer with a web cam to skype, so he was not able to do the interview again. Is there anyway to view your previous skype conversations? From all indications you can not view any old ones they have to be recorded at the time. I really don't know what to do, I have completed all my other assignments and have put a lot of time and effort into this one but have fallen short. Unless there is a way to get the interview that we did previously I will not be able to post this interview. I will keep trying but I wanted to post this so it would be known what my current status for this project is.
mrjohnhobbswithstudent
This was Mr.Hobbs Education and Bio:
Education
I am a graduate of Citronelle High School.

I recieved my B.S. Degree in Elementary Education from the University of South Alabama.



Bio
My name is John Hobbs. This is my 6th year teaching at Chickasaw School. I am married with a daughter named Haiden, and sons named Sidney & John Marc. I graduated from the University of South Alabama with a B.S. in Elementary Education. I am also a youth pastor at Living Word Church in Citronelle. I coach baseball, basketball, and football at Lott Middle School. My favorite things to do are spend time with my family, watch college football, and play sports.

Roll Tide Roll!!

2009 National Champions

I know this will not count as the skype interview, but I wanted it to be known that I made an effort to do the assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment