Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Project #10 PLN

I really loved creating my PLN. Every time I think I have all of the websites that I often use I find myself thinking and discovering new ones to add. It's actually kind of fun and makes your time used in research much more efficient. I will admit when I first read that we had to do this I was thinking I dint need a PLN, but now that I have it I use it everyday. I am learning some great lessons in this class. One of the most important is to try new things!! Don't be afraid to give technology a try. Actually a lot of the assignments are interesting and informative. This knowledge has already helped me with my school work and my view of what technology is all about. My view have changed a lot since the first day of class. I am excited to teach my students one day about setting up their own PLN.
wordel

1 comment:

  1. I agree completely. I absolutely love the Personal Learning Netowrk (PLN). It's very convenient, especially for people who like to be organized.

    ReplyDelete